Perry, Georgia ~ March 27-29, 2020
- Important Deadline Dates – see the posted premium list.
- Be “In-The-Know” – Opt-in to receive occasional, informational text messages from AKC regarding this event. Know when new items are posted to the Nationals web site, reminders when deadlines are coming due, and last-minute information during the event weekend. Text @akcn to 702/751-0483 to opt-in. Directions for opt-in may be found here.
News and Updates
- 3/5/2020 – Carrie De Young has posted a CoronaVirus Statement for all exhibitors, volunteers and vendors.
- A Vendors List has been posted, along with the Premier STD/ISC Sweeps Payout Schedule.
- 2/26/2020 – A modified set of Ring Schedules have been posted online. Please note that both Challengers and Finals on Sunday afternoon has been moved to Perdue Arena (New Arena).
- An initial list of Running Orders have been posted for Nationals, Premier STD, ISC, Warm-Up STD, and Warm-Up ISC.
- An updated confirmation PDF with their armband #s and run order #s will be emailed to all exhibitors the evening of 2/27/2020. Multiple dogs, same handler may walk in any walk group of their choosing. I do not change your run order # to avoid walk-through conflicts. IF you see a conflict with your run times, please reply back to 2/27/2020’s confirmation PDF update.
- 2/13/2020 – The Volunteer Sign-Up form has been posted online.
- 1/16/2020 – The Confirmation Letter General Information document has been posted along with a revised Premium List. Please note that crating has been changed to “free, open crating” – crating spaces will not be pre-assigned. Also, stall coordinators with 20 or more STALL OWNERS should send email to [email protected] by the 1/27/2020 deadline for early access to the Online Space Reservation System.
- 1/10/2020 – The souvenir store has opened! Souvenirs, exhibitor catalogs, and a Friday Morning Warm-Up Run (STD or ISC) may be purchased from the store until the deadline date of Monday, February 3, 2020. Souvenirs and warm-up runs may NOT be purchased after this 2/3/2020 date.
- 1/10/2020 – A Facility Map of the Georgia National Fairgrounds showing which buildings we’ll be utilizing for Nationals has been posted.
Agility is an exciting, fast paced and fun sport for us and our dogs. Agility is a set course of obstacles that your dog must navigate properly in order and within time. Obstacles include jumps, tunnels, weave poles teeters and a-frame to name a few. Visit next Competitions and be proud of our Corgis.
Jenna Smith, Participant